Whether you need to issue basic photo ID badges or create integrated multi-level access control cards, Multicard can deliver the right cards solution to your specific need. We even provide EMV-certified solutions for instant and central issuance of credit and debit cards for banks, credit unions and retailers.
Multicard offers some of the best prices on the highest quality proximity cards in the industry. Our proximity cards provide an efficient, reliable, and cost-effective option for your new or existing access control system. We offer universal compatibility with the current popular brands, making integration an easy process. The cards feature 125 kHz LF technology, a blank, white gloss surface for reliable, high-quality output, and ISO compliance.
- Clamshell Credentials
- ISO PVC Credential
- ISO Composite Credentials
- Key Fob
- PVC Disk
Contact Chip Cards
Multicard is committed to helping you find a solution to fit your needs while respecting your budget constraints. Our experts will help you select the right level of memory, amount of applications, and security features. Need more proof the MOCA card is right for your company? Just look at the other reasons companies have chosen the MOCA card:
- Smart Cards: More secure, more powerful than proximity (prox) cards.
- Multiple Applications: Access control, payment, logical security, biometric security, time and attendance tracking, parking, etc.
- Open Architecture: Open application sectors can be used for any standard Mifare application available. Applications can be written to the card at any time during the issuance process or after.
- Lower Cost: May be up to 50% less than other cards; including prox cards.
- Higher Security: Strong security for secure sectors.
- Sales and Technical Support: Multicard professionals are available to assist through the entire process.
- CardTrax: Guaranteed unique card numbers for your organization
- XACTT: Automated card transition from HID prox to MOCA.
- Obsolesce Protection: Prox cards are a very old technology.
Most importantly, Multicard offers the ability to integrate MOCA during your ID issuance process meaning: single point of enrollment and card issuance. Read from secure sectors. Unlock secure sector and write to card. No multiple enrollment processes! ID system connects to your database of choice.
The U.S. market has announced readiness to implement EMV chip technology in place of magnetic stripes on bank cards. EMV chip technology helps to reduce card fraud in a card-present environment; provides interoperability with global issuers; and enables safer and smarter transactions. In 2013, mandates to support EMV were established, with liability shifts for managing fraud risk in a face-to-face environment set for 2015. The time is now to start your planning and ordering process.
Multicard can help you with you through the life cycle of your bank card program with:
- Project Management
- EMV Chip Card Design
- Secure Fulfillment Facilities
- Order Processing, and more...
Contact our sales team today at email@example.com or by phone at 888-383-6083 with any questions you may have about these card solutions and which one is best for your needs and requirements.